Self Drive Boat Hire Smartliner 17 No license required for up to 4 persons
- Location: Darling Point, NSW
- Product code: S17
SELF DRIVE BOAT HIRE AUD$: till March 2020
Boat 4hrs 6hrs 8hrs 24hrs 48hrs Bond
Smartliner 17 330 440 560 n/a n/a 1100
New Years Eve and Public Holiday Rates differ - please use the Book Now function to calculate the price.
Use the Smart Liner 17 boat anywhere on Sydney Harbour but not past Watsons Bay. See Map on the Picture Gallery.
You are not permitted to go to Middle Harbour or Manly.
Bond of $1,100 is payable prior to departure.
Hirers receive a comprehensive briefing at departure.
25HP Yamaha 4 stroke engine, fuel included in the price .
- Fully enclosed outside area.
- Blue Tooth Marine Stereo with external speakers
- Swim ladder.
- Modern and easy to use engine controls.
- Fish finder
- Vhf radio, life jackets, kids buoyancy vests (available on request).
- Safety equipment includes, first aid kit, fire fighting gear
- Fishing Kits including 2 rods, tackle box, bag of ice and 200g frozen bait are available on arrival for extra fee.
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR SELF DRIVE BOAT HIRE
Security Bond Conditions: The Hirer shall pay the Security Bond as a preauthorization / payment on credit card, Debit Card or Cash prior to the Start Date. The Hirer hereby agrees that he shall be held full responsible for any and all loss of or damage to the hire boat or equipment or motor or to others affected. The Hirer shall not operate the boat in a negligent manner nor navigate into prohibited or uninsured areas of Sydney Harbour. If the Hirer has caused damaged or loss this bond will be banked immediately and quotations sourced to rectify such damages and losses. In the absence of damage or loss, the Security Bond will be refunded within 2 business days.
Booking Confirmation, Postponement and Weather Considerations: The Hirer shall pay the Total Fee prior by credit card or bank transfer upon booking this Rental to secure this booking. There are no refunds available to the Hirer due to weather or other reasons. Any Postponements to the Hire approved by selfdriveboathire (normally due to severe weather - winds over 30 knots) may incur a $120 surcharge paid by the Hirer.
Hirer and Skippers Obligations:The Hirer agrees that the Skipper shall not exceed the prescribed alcohol limit of 0.5% at any time during the Hire Rental Period and observe the conditions shown on the Briefing Document. The Skipper shall be available for a Safety and Equipment Briefing prior to the Start Time and be asked to sign the Briefing Sheet upon completion.
- Navigating beyond boundaries vessel is not covered by insurance policy.
- Max. persons (note child or baby counts as a person);Arvor 23 (7), Arvor 20 (8), Smartliner 17 (4).
- No black soled shoes – damages fibre glass.
- No scuba diving off vessel.
- No towing other vessels or persons.
- Recovery cost of $250 for rescue.
- Drive at walking speed inside bays and speed restricted areas.
- All persons inside cockpit when boat in motion.
- No bow riding, no persons on roof/ marlin board.
- No docking on fixed wharves – eg. Shark/Clark island.
- No mooring alongside other boats or structures.
- Vessels draft - 2 metres. Do not beach the boat.
CHARTER CONDITIONS LIMITS
- Northwards and Eastwards to beyond Watsons Bay and Georges Head ( the white lighthouses); West past Gladesville Bridge or Lane Cove River boundary; Into Circular Quay.
RULES OF THE HARBOUR
- Give way to yachts and ferries.
- When ferries cross ahead go behind them, not in front.
- If any vessel is overtaking you hold your course if possible.
- Avoid collision at all times. Keep clear of shipping lanes.
- Keep clear of vessels with divers flag
OTHER INFORMATION WILL BE RELAYED AT THE SKIPPERS BRIEFING ON ARRIVAL.